Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Transition Hair Style



This is how I style my transitioning hair now, except I don't always have these curls. I usually just two strand twist it and roll it in soft rollers, with a combination of pin curls, and it gives me a crinkly curly look, also keeps my new growth manageable. This style however, is using perm rods after a fresh wash, no two strand twisting. I like the results, however my roots were very thick.

Also, notice how I pin it up in the back? Well, now my relaxed hair broke off in that spot but my new growth is still there!! That is the most important thing, but with the results I have to keep it pinned up because of the uneven look. I pin it much lower now, and not so close on my scalp, to give that spot a rest. Cute style, I will post pictures of that later.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your natural hair is stronger back there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree it is pretty resilient... I am starting to feel the urge to cut off all my relaxed hair! Trying to wait 2 more months. Thanks for the post :-D!

    ReplyDelete