Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm on YouTube!!!

Hello everyone!!!

I realize I don't have too many followers, but for anyone that is interested, please check out my YouTube channel! Turns out, I'm not that much of a blogger (terrible obviously), but I can whip out a video like nobody's business!

I still wanted the Sisterlocks but without the price, so after doing a lot of research, I decided to start my own micro locs using 3 and 2 strand twists. On September 8, 2011 about 265 locs were born :-) (have to double check that number....)

It has been an amazing journey and I would love to share it with you! So feel free to check me out at http://www.youtube.com/user/Venae2000?feature=mhee or you can simply go to YouTube and type in "venae2000".

I have videos before and after my starter locs installment. I talk about my hair breakage, fine hair, itchiness, etc. If you have any questions for me at all, the best place to reach me is on my You Tube page.

Thanks again, stay blessed and see you soon!

1 week















6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment